- Feeling connected to fictional characters to the point where I wonder what they would think or say or do in any given situation.
- Public radio. Particularly NPR’s Fresh Air, WNYC’s Radiolab, A Prairie Home Companion, Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me, Car Talk and This American Life.
- Dreaming up new recipes while grocery shopping. Bonus points for when those recipes end up tasting great.
- Quiet, cool mornings and warm afternoons.
- Good conversations with strangers.
- Seemingly forgettable moments with family and friends.
- Stopping in small towns on long road trips.
- Coffee, beer and cheese.
- Taking suggestions of obscure movies to watch from friends.
- Driving with the windows down, the music up, a can of Dr. Pepper in the holster and a bag of sunflower seeds.
- Opportunities to sport a suit and tie.
- Weather that demands shorts and a sweatshirt at the same time.
- Wearing awesome hats.
- Any time spent on the water and in boats. Canoes, Kayaks, Skiffs, Ships, etc. I love it so much.
What are some things you like a lot?? Leave a comment!
Stay safe, and be good to each other.